Price: $ 95.00
Ask a question about this product
Is your site experiencing any of these issues?
Strange errors or behaviors on your site
Slow performance of your site?
Users unable to login?
Email being sent from your site that didnât come from you?
Strange or unfamiliar images on the screen?
If so, your website may have been hacked.
Its time for a Security Review
With the Aussie Interconnect Security Review you can find out very quickly if the site has been hacked or simply having a script conflict or error of some kind. Either way we can help out and get you on the right track.
How it works
- Our security specialists thoroughly check your Content Management System and Database for viruses.
- We review the critical security settings of your server, check for open ports and ensure the Operating system is up-to-date.
- We ensure files and directories are set to the proper permission.
- If any malware/viruses are found weâll advise you on the next steps.
- We advise you on important updates that need to be made to software extensions or the core system
- The service will give you the peace of mind knowing your site is free of viruses
- Any additional security measures you will take will benefit from the fact you first scanned your site to ensure there is not malware or viruses present.
- If it turns out your site is hacked, you can upgrade service to our Hack Clean Up Service and weâll evict the hackers from your website. Since we have already carried out this Security Review you're entitled to a Credit of AUD $95 for your upgrade to apply to a full Hack Clean Up (Credit is valid until 7 days after completion of this initial Security Review).
How to get started
- Purchase the Security Review- Click 'Order Now' below
- Submit a Support Ticket in the Online Helpdesk and include:
Just contact Aussie Interconnect in the case you don't have Server Control Panel or FTP login details.
Your24/7 support staff will be able to provide you with these logins.
The typical response time is one Business Day and 24 to 48 hours for completion of the Security Review.